Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) DEUX YOU BLEED?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Sacking Snyder at this time seems unlikely and premature. The people at Warner Bros. and fans alike knew what they were getting with him at the helm. The point of no return is approaching.

Terrio is a bigger problem than Snyder IMO, Snyder delivers when the script delivers.

BvS made Man of Steel look like an Academy Award-nominated screenplay.

Now Where Was I ? wrote:Terrio is a bigger problem than Snyder IMO, Snyder delivers when the script delivers.

BvS made Man of Steel look like an Academy Award-nominated screenplay.
I actually agree.

ehhhhhhhhh

i actually completely disagree

in the hands of a better director i think the script they had could've been made into a pretty decent film

Snyder's problem is that he just can't direct anything besides visuals

As a fan of these characters I would love for it to have been a financial and critical success (from a fan's perspective) but I can't help but be slightly giddy reading the same people who continuously bashed TDK trilogy from Nolan to Bale as being "inferior" and ganged up on anyone who opposed the creative decisions during production.

To see these same people now scrambling to come up with excuses for liking this mess or trying their highest to rationalize the story has me grinning like a madman.

Just refreshing after this past couple of years of online harassment for showing anything positive to the Begins-Rises films on other sites.

Feels great. :wave:

cchriswake wrote:As a fan of these characters I would love for it to have been a financial and critical success (from a fan's perspective) but I can't help but be slightly giddy reading the same people who continuously bashed TDK trilogy from Nolan to Bale as being "inferior" and ganged up on anyone who opposed the creative decisions during production.

To see these same people now scrambling to come up with excuses for liking this mess or trying their highest to rationalize the story has me grinning like a madman.

Just refreshing after this past couple of years of online harassment for showing anything positive to the Begins-Rises films on other sites.

I don't know what this post is about.

Who bashed TDK trilogy for years as being "inferior"? And "inferior" to what? :eh:

cchriswake wrote:As a fan of these characters I would love for it to have been a financial and critical success (from a fan's perspective) but I can't help but be slightly giddy reading the same people who continuously bashed TDK trilogy from Nolan to Bale as being "inferior" and ganged up on anyone who opposed the creative decisions during production.

:eh:

There are plenty of people out there who fall over themselves to try and tear down Nolan and Bale. Just look at the comments section of almost any article anywhere concerning superhero movies or Batman or whatever.

Tired of seeing people describing vocal minorities as "plenty of people out there", making it look like it's a bigger problem than it actually is. No different than those that cry about the "muslim invasion of Europe".

Nolan/TDK is in one untouchable spot. Nobody really cares what a bunch of jealous weasels type. And if you pay too much attention to that then that's your choice, therefore your fault.