Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) DEUX YOU BLEED?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Allstar wrote:
ArmandFancypants wrote:
m4st4 wrote:I dare you, regular NF doubters, watch any of the newly released clips and tell me this movie will suck.
It all looks terrible.
The acting all looks miles better than Jlaw in X-Men Apocalypse.
TBH lmao

From what I've seen everyone is bringing their A-game here and if you can't acknowledge the positives when they're clear as day then you're just a biased Snyder hater with preconcieved score in your head. Lmao at Apocalypse remark. :lol:

Panapaok wrote:It certainly doesn't look terrible, lol, but I don't really get how and why this bunch of out of context clips consisting a total of two minutes of the actual movie is somehow reassuring of its quality.
It's not, I'm saying regular doubters can't give credit when credit is due. Actors seem invested enough (I don't see a weak link yet) and what they've released so far indicates that Terrio is no Goyer (MoS mostly worked but when it didn't oh boy). There was that one crazy dude who said this would be new Batman & Robin? Totally happening, heard it here first.

m4st4 wrote:...Terrio is no Goyer (MoS mostly worked but when it didn't oh boy)...
Don't forget that it was Him who helped Goyer write the script for MoS.

Fuck.....but again doesn't mean they don't have a 4K finished master out there they can use for 70mm prints and the 4K Blu release, right?

Critics are NDAd to hell and back on this it seems.

antovolk wrote:Fuck.....but again doesn't mean they don't have a 4K finished master out there they can use for 70mm prints and the 4K Blu release, right?

Critics are NDAd to hell and back on this it seems.
odds are it was mastered at 2k i'd imagine

Poor Zack. If I'd shot the movie on IMAX film and then got my VFX mastered only in 2K, it would be completely disastrous for me. I don't even know how I would get through this.