Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) DEUX YOU BLEED?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
m4st4 wrote:That hard cut really killed it for your creme de la creme space lasers/inflated shark taste. If they insert back a scene with Clark pulling a Dorothy I'm sure you'll bump it to 2.3, 2.5/10?
Christ, you can't even be empirically wrong about something to do with this film. Get help.

I just got done recording my thoughts on the movie. Lemme know what you guys think.

m4st4 wrote: Well at least I don't worry about my dick size.
In b4 M4 posts a dick pic in an attempt to defend this movie.

According to Mayimbe - it was the Ultimate Cut that tested really well and everyone was happy with - then they cut it down
(around 31:00)

I switched the video off after 5 minutes and listening to Umberto...

We got a "great" Batman because of a fight sequence!? Really? That's the standard of a great character for this guy?

So the weak character development and nonsendixal motivation are ok if the figjt scene is good?

(Not even great mind you... I saw much better fights just last couple of years in the Raid or even Kingsman)

antovolk wrote:According to Mayimbe - it was the Ultimate Cut that tested really well and everyone was happy with - then they cut it down
(around 31:00)
Lot of calls, the ones who loved it and those who wanted to but ultimately didn't say it's a mixed bag, a fair reaction. Two aspects that repeat, and repeat, are: first act is rushing and JL tease, aside from Flashpoint, feels unnecessary. I agree.

RIFA wrote:That doesn't really mean anything.
So why call it this way? Why not, let me say, 'cognition' or 'library'?
RIFA wrote:It shows you in the film how he did it. The AI didn't even allowed Luthor to access anything. It allowed Zod. It took Lex for a Kryptonian.
He just unlocked the doors with his fingerprints, but then, when he put Zod's dead body to the... pool, the AI could clearly see that he's dead, so the person who tries to take command is clearly not Zod.

Moreover, at some point the AI even called him 'Lex Luthor'.
RIFA wrote:Nope. You assumed because you haven't paid attention to what was going on in the film. As for this particular scene... it's not even the entire scene here, it's just a clip that's part of the scene(s) that will be added in the EC once it will get to see the light of day in June.
Well, I saw it twice, and pop-corn was with me only once. So, I paid enough attention, and I understood what was in the film. It's not like I didn't understand it, it's like there are things which I understood and, because of this, complain about. They called 'plot holes'.
RIFA wrote:I bet Lex himself doesn't know what he really did and that Darkseid is only going to use him and then trash him in the bin can.
Wouldn't be surprised if Lex will join forces with JL to defeat Darkseid in JL2.
And that is the real thing which I agree with.

So I just got these two:

Caught quite a few deleted scenes that we'll see restored in the ultimate cut (July 2016). First of all, the infamous hard cut, scene probably happens right after the 'Kansas' line (notice Lois' sweater is exactly the same and Clark is sleeping in their app):
There's your Dorothy. In theatrical version cut is followed by the sound of lightning (at least), but this one should flow much better.

Next, Clark investigating Batman:
Probably where he finds out he's Bruce Wayne, aside from the obvious röntgen right before the battle.
Jimmy Olsen:
Right before he gets the bullet.
More Lois investigating:
Possibly more Alfred? And Ma Kent with Clark (several quotes that weren't in the movie):
+more vicious action shots with Batman, Doomsday; Communion, ending montage...
More and more it smells like Snyder and Brenner did their best to glue all of the plot points together, a three hours and five minutes movie, but whenever it felt too quick or too vague (first part of the movie) it's actually a scene that's missing from the theatrical version. I doubt it's going to become new Kingdom of Heaven: DC but at least a bit better when it comes to pacing issues for those who had difficulties following the story.

*Edit: Speak of the devil...
Steven Weintraub @colliderfrosty
If WB releases BATMAN V SUPERMAN ultimate cut in theaters I'll be first in line. @ZackSnyder told me he's making a DCP of it so they could.
**Knightmare explained:
http://nonsensicalramblings.com/think-p ... knightmare

->Even though it was a cool looking sequence, unnerving and prophetic, they should've release it in ultimate cut in favor of some of the stuff in the theatrical cut.

Seriously, is nobody not gonna talk about existence of TWO oldest lies in America? That's just lazy writing! I mean, they didn't even change to: "You know what one of the oldest lie in America is, Senator?" ffs! :evil:

JayCificity wrote:Seriously, is nobody not gonna talk about existence of TWO oldest lies in America? That's just lazy writing! I mean, they didn't even change to: "You know what one of the oldest lie in America is, Senator?" ffs! :evil:
Do you wanna know how I got these scars?

Ironically, supports Lex=Joker... but he was a quirky mixture of Joker, Riddler (!) and Eisenberg's Lex.

m4st4 wrote:
JayCificity wrote:Seriously, is nobody not gonna talk about existence of TWO oldest lies in America? That's just lazy writing! I mean, they didn't even change to: "You know what one of the oldest lie in America is, Senator?" ffs! :evil:
Do you wanna know how I got these scars?

Ironically, supports Lex=Joker... but he was a quirky mixture of Joker, Riddler (!) and Eisenberg's Lex.
It doesn't work in my books, though. It comes off as unoriginal. I think the biggest mistake this movie made was to cast Jesse. If only they'd stick to casting Bryan Cranston.