Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) DEUX YOU BLEED?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
m4st4 wrote:
ArmandFancypants wrote:I do wonder if we'll ever get a Clancy Brown-style Lex on the big screen. A mate of mine pointed out that going on the current material this Lex isn't all that different from the Hackman/Spacey mold of condescension and flippancy. But it might just be what they're showing in the trailers.
Weird that we didn't get that, considering Snyder's obessions with physicality. But the script dictates the characters. And yeah, not a lot of people see the obvious similarities with Hackman and Spacey, personality wise.
The "three syllable word" line could easily have come from Hackman or Spacey. As could the "I love bringing people together" bit.

I just listened to the full version of Their War Here. So fucking good.

I just hope there will be enough new tunes and not only old ones re-mixed. Many composers of our days commit a sin at that point.

A friend of mine is about to watch this. My envy has no limits.

If the budget is 400 million with marketing, which is what Latino-Review says (and they are only referencing their own report from months ago, no one else has come out with that number), it's not surprising or out of the ordinary at all. That means the production budget is clearly under 300 million, and 1 billion is not some magical mark it needs to make. But it will anyway.

Also lol @ all of the grousing and denial over Nolan's involvement in Man of Steel. He chose to produce (not exec. produce) it, he wrote the story with Goyer with the same process he wrote the Batman movies, he developed the script with Goyer, he is the reason Snyder directed it, he was involved in the pre-production (including little things like the 'logic' of Superman's suit), he was in contact with Snyder weekly during production, and he was in the editing room. As for this, he and Thomas have been executive producers since day one and that has never changed.

So that's why MoS looks similar to Nolan movies. I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

I'd say Godzilla rises but he's already 350 feet tall.

No worries, they'll make a Godzilla in space someday.

natalie wrote:A friend of mine is about to watch this. My envy has no limits.
Get the fuck out

4N Legend wrote:
natalie wrote:A friend of mine is about to watch this. My envy has no limits.
Get the fuck out