Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
That is so true.

Am I crazy for not having done the last main mission in Breath of the Wild because I don't want it to end lol?

Friend gifted me Cuphead due to my hesitation and caution about how much money I was able to spend after Christmas and before I go back to college (tuition + books + fees + etc). Can't wait to give play it.

PowerDump wrote:Am I crazy for not having done the last main mission in Breath of the Wild because I don't want it to end lol?
Don’t do it. Play DLCs first. Bae waited 100 years, she can wait couple more hours. ;)

The closer we get to it, the more excited I'm getting for the Shadow of the Colossus remake. I've only made it past like the first 3 beasts on the PS3 version so it will still be fairly fresh for me. It looks freaking amazing though and the game having an option for a more modern control type could be nice.

This has "potential" to be one of the best remakes ever really (and like I said the game looks freaking amazing based on the last gameplay video I saw).

PowerDump wrote:The closer we get to it, the more excited I'm getting for the Shadow of the Colossus remake. I've only made it past like the first 3 beasts on the PS3 version so it will still be fairly fresh for me. It looks freaking amazing though and the game having an option for a more modern control type could be nice.

This has "potential" to be one of the best remakes ever really (and like I said the game looks freaking amazing based on the last gameplay video I saw).
Yep, that gives me just one more reason to get a PS4 this year. Especially with all the rumors that Death Stranding could drop this winter.

Bacon wrote:
PowerDump wrote:The closer we get to it, the more excited I'm getting for the Shadow of the Colossus remake. I've only made it past like the first 3 beasts on the PS3 version so it will still be fairly fresh for me. It looks freaking amazing though and the game having an option for a more modern control type could be nice.

Yep, that gives me just one more reason to get a PS4 this year. Especially with all the rumors that Death Stranding could drop this winter.
Yeah it's a great time to get one, I'm curious if there will be another $50 price drop on all the systems at some point this year.

That's what I'm hoping for. XB1 are like $169.99 all around but PS4's are still $249.99 for the cheapest used ones.

So I've bought L.A. Noire again for PS4 and I'm pleased I did. Platinum hunting is addictive. It's dawned on me that 80% of my purchases this generation have been remasters which goes to show a lot, I guess.