Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
fucking dope that i'll be able to use my alleyway box home as a nintendo switch

Edit: huh boy

So... Dragon Ball FighterZ reviews are out and...

April 20, SSM strikes again.

That trailer was honestly bad. The kid seems to be unlikeable, the music has been really mediocre compared to the original music used to reveal it, and the gameplay seems more like The Last Of Us than God Of War in the sense that you constantly have a companion and are engaging in long walking and dialogue sections. That said, it obviously has the potential to be good, but it's not on my radar like Detroit and Ghost Of Tsushima.

Geoffrey wrote:
January 23rd, 2018, 8:24 pm
That trailer was honestly bad. The kid seems to be unlikeable, the music has been really mediocre compared to the original music used to reveal it, and the gameplay seems more like The Last Of Us than God Of War in the sense that you constantly have a companion and are engaging in long walking and dialogue sections. That said, it obviously has the potential to be good, but it's not on my radar like Detroit and Ghost Of Tsushima.
Detroit = literally just walking and talking sessions from a guy who can’t write convincing dialogues
Ghost of Tsushima = 2019

But you share the sentiment with a lot of people (same goes in the opposite direction, for millions who already preordered because of this trailer), for some odd reason, because this is a three minute story trailer and the game is supposedly 20-25 plus hours? They’re clearly hiding all the big pieces, and the glimpses are already there.

If narrative and character development = walking and talking, then sure, I’ll take it.

I thought it was good

I really can not bring myself to get excited for anything David Cage is involved in.

Been playing a good bit of Cuphead lately and while I do find the game enjoyable overall, the inconsistent hitboxes (most prevalent with the parry mechanic) can make it more frustrating than challenging run and gun.

Well it looks like it if finally time to dive into Monster Hunter, I’ve always been interested and well...it looks like it could get some best game of 2018 nominations lol (9.5 from IGN, currently at 91 after 40 reviews on Metacritic)

This game is the shit.

£