Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
What people need to get aboard with asap is the fact that he’s doing his interpretation of a character and not impersonation, cause we all know there are far better out there. And clearly impersonating Ford ain’t the same as becoming a character. So I’ll continue staying intrigued by the prospect of this new young guy winning my vote eventually, there’s is evident potential.

Take for example his ‘What’s that?’ reply. It’s not an obvious choice. He almost feels slightly off/insane in that moment, like he’s living in danger and loving it. Older Han mostly wants to get out as fast as he can (or, as Falcon can), this guy... it’s unpredictable.

And, I mean... what’s worse than ROTJ Han?!
Last edited by m4st4 on February 7th, 2018, 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ace

This looks bad.

The cinematogeaphy looks awesome in the trailer, the music is on point. But Han's actor is fucking terrible, he cant act base on the trailer.

Hope he will prove me wrong , though.

Forum Pro
Law
I Am The Night wrote:
February 16th, 2018, 11:45 pm
The cinematogeaphy looks awesome in the trailer, the music is on point. But Han's actor is fucking terrible, he cant act base on the trailer.

Hope he will prove me wrong , though.
Honestly I feel different. He seems to be acting in a "I'm confident but really not" type of way.