Mr. Robot (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Ivan wrote:
December 23rd, 2019, 9:22 pm
Why no one is talking about this?? That final moment, man :cry:
I'm glad it wasn't all a dream in his head as it was starting to look like. And yeah, all the answers are probably there, like what happened to Tyrell or what was up with Whiterose's machin, but whatever. I'm happy with the results.
I think the long layoff to this last season really affected the viewership of the show. Also people being turned off by Season 2 didn't help either. None of this affected my feelings about the show as I loved it but I'm not naive to think it didn't affect many others.

Without doubt the best the show since Breaking Bad, The Wire, The Sopranos. Perfect ending, that's how you finish a series. Shows that Sam Esmail had a plan in his head from the start. I hope he wins as many awards as possible.

I guess my issue with the show is that what was supposed to be fantastic ending came at a time when I've become all too cynical. I mean I enjoyed the way Elliot's personal journey was resolved, but all that Deus Group stuff?

I'll start the new year with this.

I fucking love this show, especially now I'm rewatching the whole series, these small details that Sam Esmail had foreshadowed from the first season is amazing to me. I knew he had said he knew how he'll finish it, I had no idea the amount of details that he had already structured. Pretty fucking legit show, and I feel like underrated.

Just finished the show after bingeing seasons 3 and 4

Wow. Those two seasons really trumped anything that had come before. A perfect example of writing, acting, directing, cinematography and score working together to create something truly special.

The final season in particular had a run of truly spectacular episodes.

If there's anyone reading this that hasn't seen the show, or perhaps stopped after season 2 like I did, you owe it to yourself to experience this