Mr. Robot (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Anyone actually watching this? Because S3 so far is absolutely masterful, and next week's ep is apparently incredible.

antovolk wrote:Anyone actually watching this? Because S3 so far is absolutely masterful, and next week's ep is apparently incredible.
I know I should but will probably wait for S01-03 blu-ray, due to time restrictions.

antovolk wrote:Anyone actually watching this? Because S3 so far is absolutely masterful, and next week's ep is apparently incredible.
Yes I have been watching and yes it has been very good this season. Don't see Darlene lasting much longer.

bootsy wrote:
Yes I have been watching and yes it has been very good this season. Don't see Darlene lasting much longer.
Same here
I was really surprised about Joanna, but I didn't really see what else they could have done with her character anyways so it makes sense. I really wanna see what Tyrell's reaction will be when he finds out about her.

I'm glad to see there are fans of this show in here. I absolutely love this show, and I'm enjoying the fuck out of this season so far. Last year I made a timeline for the show, that's how crazy I am about this show :geek: :D

Absolutely breathless after watching the episode that just aired - quite possibly the best hour of television I have ever seen

Oh Jesus... that was insane. That's how you do a single shot sequence :o

I got nerdgoosebumps, holy mother of fuck! the best ep of the series. just wow, so speechless

Episode was great. I was on the edge of my seat the entire episode. Just great TV.

we lost some posts?