Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
The army wants them so they will probably do anything they can.

This is the only natural progression for the sequel:

Pratt:
“On behalf of everyone involved in the making of Jurassic World, and believe me there are thousands of us, I want to say thank you.
It feels so wonderful to hear the overwhelmingly positive response. We are incredibly blessed and overcome with joy at the outcome of the movie and couldn’t be more appreciative for the amazing support you’ve shown so far. This is bigger than all of us. Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
About being signed on for sequels.
“I am. They have me for I think 38 movies or something.”
Update from inGEN's site:
“November 2014: InGen expands its excavations to Siberia

The new InGen facility “Martel” based in Siberia has now opened. A rotating research team of nine scientists and an excavation crew of 45 persons will undergo 18 months of drilling at 42 glacial ice locations. The team hopes to find organic remains dating from 40,000 to 200,000 years ago. The state of the art research base has been two years in the making, and is believed to be situated over a group of wooly mammoths buried under the permafrost. “This could potentially herald a new era of scientific discovery, helping us map out our natural history like never before. I’m excited to finally see Martel on completion,” expressed an excited Dr. Henry Wu, eager to add to InGen’s ever growing genomic library.”
Edit: lol didich

June 22, 2018

inb4 toast

Well, I'll do what I do with every JP sequel: hope they don't screw it up.

Maybe Godzilla 2 is going to move, can't see Legendary wanting them two weeks apart.

nolannolanchrischris wrote:Maybe Godzilla 2 is going to move, can't see Legendary wanting them two weeks apart.
Or... Jurassic God(zilla).

SilverHeart wrote:June 22, 2018
My body is ready.

Jurassic Asylum