Terminator: Dark Fate (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

i don't even feel like clicking on these

Pratham wrote:
October 10th, 2019, 1:36 pm
i don't even feel like clicking on these

Not surprised to see a lack of enthusiasm on this forum, looks pretty good though, especially the latest footage. I just hope it doesn't recycle T2 too much.

They better have made some corwd pleaser with this, because the current projected numbers are really weak.

Master Virgo wrote:
October 11th, 2019, 2:25 pm
They better have made some corwd pleaser with this, because the current projected numbers are really weak.
To be expected.. I mean, after Salvation and Genisys (lol), I'd be surprised if there are that many people interested in Dark Fate (also lol).

Jax_Teller wrote:
October 11th, 2019, 12:48 pm
Not surprised to see a lack of enthusiasm on this forum, looks pretty good though, especially the latest footage. I just hope it doesn't recycle T2 too much.
Not surprised to see you continue to like everything.

Master Virgo wrote:
October 11th, 2019, 2:25 pm
Well at least it's something. This film at least has Hamilton back where all the other sequels after T2 never did. I know she hasn't really been in the picture since maybe the 2000s but I think it's really cool that she's back. Gotta be honest that the footage doesn't look out of this world good, but I've been surprised with films which had good to great trailers and the film turned out rather shitty or the other way around. Like I said, I think going back to basis is a good start but I hope Miller aces it.

edit: runtime is 128 minutes. Budget is expected to range between $160 million and $200 million. But as always, I don't know if that's with marketing included or not.

That tracking is not to good. Hollywood may be hitting a real rough spot outside of Joker. Gemini Man flopped, and now Zombieland 2, Maleficent 2, this Terminator film, and new Charlie's Angels have less than great tracking numbers heading into release.