Aquaman (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
From the DC Tv-verse to the DC Movie-verse, good for him

Well when you have the guy with the second douchiest face on the planet as your protagonist, then your only option is to bring the first to play the villain.
m4 is gone so I can troll around and wouldn't be afraid that he'll be mad at me.

£

Master Virgo wrote:
m4 is gone so I can troll around and wouldn't be afraid that he'll be mad at me.

£
:lol:

Unfortunately I think this may have not been the case with me.

James Wan‏ @creepypuppet 10 min
Months of intensive prep has led to this. Here we go. #DayOne #Ahab

Superhero News has shared details of some villainous creatures that Aquaman will be facing in the film, and although The Trench aren't mentioned by name, they certainly fit the description. Apparently, these evil beings will not be brought to life via CGI, and Wan will utilize practical effects and actors on stilts to achieve their monstrously large appearance.
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/aquaman/ ... ie-a151013

Filming is like an hour away from where I live. Reckon I might be able to sneak on to the set?

I live in Croatia and still regret not visiting Dubrovnik for... no not Westeros, Rian Johnson. And that's (at least) seven hours from where I live. I'd pull one measly hour for a chance to see something/someone filming Aquaman. :thumbup: They ought to do a small town shoot or two nearby no? Semi-closed.

BlairCo wrote:Filming is like an hour away from where I live. Reckon I might be able to sneak on to the set?
sneak in and act like you belong there