Black Mirror (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Should I watch this?

m4st4 wrote:Should I watch this?
Better question- why haven't you yet?

I have, actually. Just finished National Anthem, oink-oink. :D

Will watch all six + if I'm correct one Christmas episode?

m4st4 wrote:I have, actually. Just finished National Anthem, oink-oink. :D

Will watch all six + if I'm correct one Christmas episode?
Yup.

I need to watch Season 2 sometime, only watched S1 and the fantastic Xmas special.

So I guess I need to catch up on Season 2 asap because I'm seeing the first half of the new season on the 6th, along with a Q&A w/ Brooker and Wright 8-)

It'll be hard to top 'Fifteen Million Merits'.

Season 2, episode 1 'Be Right Back' with Gleeson and Atwell... top of the top! :cry: :clap:

Right now I'm just throwing random comments after each episode, will rank them later, but boy, White Bear (s02e02) is, by a significant margin, the most disturbing episode. Quite an achievement considering how twisted some of them were. Won't spoil a single bit for those who haven't seen it yet.

Location: You'll find me in the region of the summer stars✶*¨*✫
I only do one series at a time- should I start Black Mirrors or Stranger Things?

Nik82 wrote:I only do one series at a time- should I start Black Mirrors or Stranger Things?
You can watch Black Mirror whenever you like in whatever order since each episode is self-contained, it's anthology series on the dark side of technology, how it changes our lives in many ways. I'd say watch Stranger Things with a sprinkle of BM or start BM after you finish ST (only eight episodes, like a prolonged movie).