Atlanta (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Started watching Season 2...this is one of the smartest shows on television. The writing is fantastic.

Season 2 finale was spectacular. Now we patiently wait to see if Glover announces Season 3 and we patiently wait even longer for that to release if he does...

Hiro Murai (MVP here), Donald Glover, and the team have put together a fantastic return over the past few months and add onto that Glover's recent success with "This is America" and Solo and his last album just around the corner. Dunno how he juggles so much stuff.

Donald's nominated for 5 Emmys and the show is nominated for 16 fucking nominations.

I want to see them own the night but they've got stiff competition from Bill Hader's Barry which I've heard is excellent.

I think Atlanta will take way more awards than Barry. I'm psyched though, this is my favourite show on television right now, it deserves all the awards it's getting. And yay, Brian Tyree Henry and Zazie Beetz got nominated! :twothumbsup:

"Woods" was comfrotably one of the best episodes of any TV series I've seen in recent memory.Really struck a chord with me.

So,for me atleast,Atlanta has warranted those nominations. Fantastic first season and a even more impressive second.Cant wait for a potential 3rd season.

3rd season was confirmed to be coming next year btw

Late to the party but I'm finally catching up on season 2.

The Teddy Perkins episode.. was fucking fantastic :clap: