Star Wars Universe Discussion Thread

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Allstar wrote:Does anyone not mind or like Jar Jar?

I liked him as a kid tbh.
:shifty: *Raises hand* :shifty:

m4st4 wrote:I just don't want to hear the word 'Committee' in Star Wars ever again.
- We have no time to discuss this as a committee!
- I am NOT a committee!

Allstar wrote:Does anyone not mind or like Jar Jar?

I liked him as a kid tbh.
Yep. I don't hate him, and appreciate his aloof and carefree nature. In fact, if I were really stretching it, Jar Jar is representative of the type of free spirited soul whose presence is utterly smothered upon the rise of the Empire.

Also, apparently Lucas thinks two people rolling on the grass straight from The Sound of Music, surrounded by alien cows and cranked up Niagara Falls scenery is romantic.

All you need is a worn out mattress and two people with actual chemistry.

m4st4 wrote:Also, apparently Lucas thinks two people rolling on the grass straight from The Sound of Music, surrounded by alien cows and cranked up Niagara Falls scenery is romantic.
Haven't watched AOTC for a long time, but this scene is one of the scenes i can still remember quite clearly. Such a shame for me.

Havoc1st wrote:
m4st4 wrote:Also, apparently Lucas thinks two people rolling on the grass straight from The Sound of Music, surrounded by alien cows and cranked up Niagara Falls scenery is romantic.
Haven't watched AOTC for a long time, but this scene is one of the scenes i can still remember quite clearly. Such a shame for me.
On the other hand every single interaction between Anakin and Padme in ROTS feels sincere and quite tender, not to mention the finale. Some actual character work was done there.

Jedisunscreen wrote:
m4st4 wrote:I just don't want to hear the word 'Committee' in Star Wars ever again.
- We have no time to discuss this as a committee!
- I am NOT a committee!
I was going to say... it's in the best SW film.

It's another universe without boundaries, allowing for endless expansion and unlimited possibilities of marketig an ever increasing number of toys to people too young to shave. That is all.

Batfan175 wrote:It's another universe without boundaries, allowing for endless expansion and unlimited possibilities of marketig an ever increasing number of toys to people too young to shave. That is all.
You little bitch.

Batfan175 wrote:It's another universe without boundaries, allowing for endless expansion and unlimited possibilities of marketig an ever increasing number of toys to people too young to shave. That is all.