Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Law wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 10:25 am
Ivan wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 9:54 am
Now I'm excited for this movie!! Goddammit yeah!
So, the 32 marvel superheros didnt excite you, but some woman doing mocap does?
I'm not sure she did the mocap, but...

Odeon exclusive posters:

Edited together:

If Brolin doesn't get raved I am going to be disappointed.

Russos have been 4/4 with their main antagonists so far. Arguably a higher number than all the other Marvel films combined could claim to have.

In fact I wouldn't be too surprised if even Thanos' henchmen are much better developed than most of the other Marvel baddies. The due seem to be pretty good at this villain business.£

What if
Hawkeye is assembling the MCU version of the West Coast Avengers? The main battles of this movie seem to take place in New York and Wakanda. I wouldn't be surprised if Hawkeye is sent to recruit Ant-Man and the Wasp from San Francisco, and potentially recruit or consult with Carol Danvers from Edwards Air Force Base (if she is still in the hero game). This would explain both Hawkeye's absence, the secrecy around it, and the reasons why Captain Marvel and the Ant characters are not in Infinity War but are in Avengers 4. Also, Hawkeye was sent to get Hank Pym in Civil War, so that relationship has precedent in the MCU and we also don't know the location of his homestead, but I'm guessing middle America somewhere, making him the geographically closest member of the original Avengers.

It would also make sense moving into Phase 4 because the members of the WCA are Barton (who is the founding member), his wife (who isn't a hero in the MCU but still), Wasp, Ant Man, Vision, Scarlet Witch. I don't know who will get actually retired in Infinity War, but those are most of the characters that will be sticking around I'm betting. Just a thought.

Now this is advertising.

Couldn't get tickets for this weekend. :evil:

Tuesday is most likely option.

tfw the first Avengers hasn't aged that well but Ultron is like a damn fine wine

age of ultron is spoiled milk, not a wine.

antovolk wrote:
April 22nd, 2018, 4:47 pm
tfw the first Avengers hasn't aged that well but Ultron is like a damn fine wine
That intro has aged well?