Black Panther (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I think I get it now, totally misunderstood you lol. Sorry.

Dobson wrote:
February 20th, 2018, 2:40 pm
I think I get it now, totally misunderstood you lol. Sorry.
It’s fine. Lost in translation and bad analogies from my part.

guys i'm telling you alan moore has cursed dc movies 💫💫💫

The question is, can it beat AVATAR in the end?

Rohan wrote:
February 20th, 2018, 5:47 pm
The question is, can it beat AVATAR in the end?
No way. Even The Avengers couldn't beat movies like Jurassic World, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Titanic and Avatar.

Just watched this....

ehhhhhhhh

Bacon wrote:
February 20th, 2018, 9:32 pm
Just watched this....

ehhhhhhhh

or

or

It's a little better than decent. It's fairly good, but unremarkable in many, many ways and not worth the hype many are pushing. For the most part it's harmless, standard MCU affair. The film is more important than it is good, and I'm not discrediting it's importance though.

Bacon wrote:
February 21st, 2018, 1:38 am
It's a little better than decent. It's fairly good, but unremarkable in many, many ways and not worth the hype many are pushing. For the most part it's harmless, standard MCU affair. The film is more important than it is good, and I'm not discrediting it's importance though.
I know right? For those who haven’t seen it yet, don’t let the hype get to you. This movie should be seen through two separate prisms: cultural impact and, you know, as a movie. It’s both important and mediocre. I really don’t see how this could be better than TWS... or Logan... or TDK even.

And can someone explain to me probably the worst example of MCU humor so far (honestly can’t find anything on par):
When Lupita’s character ends up sliding down the street in her car seat like the fatal crash did not happen mere seconds ago? Totally killed any chase ‘tension’, ‘grounded spy reality’ if you will. ‘Vegetarians’ is close second.
Pratham wrote:
February 20th, 2018, 3:41 pm
guys i'm telling you alan moore has cursed dc movies 💫💫💫
But apparently not Geoff Johns who is KILLING it with Doomsday Clock. ;)