Suicide Squad (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Leto is royaly pissed just listen to this:

Honestly feel bad for him.

m4st4 wrote:Leto is royaly pissed just listen to this:

Honestly feel bad for him.
I don't like Leto but he's a talented guy and as an actor, I would be extremely pissed to get the role of a lifetime only to have it censored and stripped down without me knowing. I feel bad for him as well.

So how long before they announce an Ultimate Cut yo?

I'll make an effort to see this this weekend, because I will probably like it.

Extended 'Joker' cut... or deleted scenes.

Omg Leto is so pissed :lol:

I would be as well and I'm not sure Affleck will want to deal with his method bullshit in his film, so I'm worried he may not even have another shot

Now Where Was I ? wrote:Omg Leto is so pissed :lol:

I would be as well and I'm not sure Affleck will want to deal with his method bullshit in his film, so I'm worried he may not even have another shot
Why would Affleck veto Leto out of his movie just because he invests time and has a unique approach to acting? Makes no sense. Especially since this is it, these are the actors that will play these roles for several more movies. I am hoping to see at least ONE proper one with both him and Margot, they deserve better.

I don't know how many solo Batman movies will be made but Leto's Joker will definitely be prominent in one of them.

this movie was so...
disappointing.
heres the entire thing in a nutshell, line for line
deadshot: "i just wanna see my daughter, bitch, cuz im sympathetic"
diablo: "i must redeem myself, homie, cuz im dangerous"
joker: *gutteral groaning, unimaginative killings*
harley: "all my good lines and moments are made stale by the awful bunch i have to act with"

there is literally nothing else i can even recall as being noteworthy other than the infantile writing of the villains. this movie reminded me of a cross between brandon frazier's The Mummy and a less-intelligent episode of Justice League cartoons

its like that uncle your friend from high school had who offered you a beer once because he just SWORE he was a cool uncle, like, dude, a really cool uncle i swear
it shouldnt be that easy to sum up a movie featuring the joker and harley quinn

that said i actually loved viola davis

Leto said he'd be fine with just playing The Joker two more times and call it a career finisher. I'm thinking he had some sort of short JL appearance in mind (he was in London for some time) and Batman solo for a (finally) crucial role. What about Margot though? Will they even make that Birds of Prey spinoff? They need Poison Ivy and Catwoman for that... Katana was non-character in SS but we have her at least. Also, Black Canary and Batgirl. Lots of cool female roles, that movie would require some serious ensemble directorial skills. Paul Feig maybe.