Justice League (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
snyder is fan of ayn rand so i guess he thinks his instagram posts are equivalent to (looks up on google) howard roark's speech from the fountainhead.

no i have not read the book. i maybe an idiot but i'm not fucking stupid.

LelekPL wrote:
December 16th, 2019, 2:26 am
Master Virgo wrote:
December 15th, 2019, 8:16 pm
Where do I sign for Snyder to fuck out of DC for good? That's my question.

IDK why you keep mentioning Nolan all the time when people on this site have agreed that Nolan made a mistake in choosing Snyder.

Just because we like his movies doesn't mean we blindly agree to everything he does.

I for one am happy with him choosing Snyder to start the DCEU, the two first films we got are great and Im sure his version of JL would be still a lot better than multiple MCU flicks.

Artemis wrote:
December 16th, 2019, 9:37 am
IDK why you keep mentioning Nolan all the time when people on this site have agreed that Nolan made a mistake in choosing Snyder.

Just because we like his movies doesn't mean we blindly agree to everything he does.
You can say whatever you want. Nolan appreciates Snyder's work

atilasantos wrote:
December 16th, 2019, 9:49 am
Artemis wrote:

would you say the same thing if nolan appreciated the sex worker who catfished you?

Artemis wrote:
atilasantos wrote:
Artemis wrote:

would you say the same thing if nolan appreciated the sex worker who catfished you?
Jeez, you're really obsessed with this LOL

you just make it so easy to dab on you

If nolan supported James Gunn would you support James Gunn?

This only makes Nolan the Michael Jordan of filmmaking. He's a phenomenal director but potentially a terrible producer, like Jordan is an owner. Spielberg is bad at it himself. So your argument is completely irrelevant to the discussion. Nolan also likes Michael Bay films. This doesn't really mean anything.

Sidenote: Nolan also distanced himself creatively from those movies more and more with each film. He was somewhat involved in MoS and it was easily the best Snyder/DC film to date. It just got worse and worse as Nolan's involvement became in name alone.

Artemis wrote:
December 16th, 2019, 9:53 am
you just make it so easy to dab on you

If nolan supported James Gunn would you support James Gunn?
So we're here discussing movies, filmmakers and suddenly a person resorts to personal attacks. Interesting...

Btw, I never said I would support Nolan in everything