Justice League (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

If this ends up being nearly as good as other... five... superhero movies this year, I'll be surprised.

m4st4 wrote:If this ends up being nearly as good as other... five... superhero movies this year, I'll be surprised.
If it is, could this be the best year ever for comic book movies you think?

Also, I hope it is as good.

I hope it is too. I've always been partial to the Justice League but I am still not expecting much.

This is probably a question for another thread. Which of the other comic book movies have been the most memorable this year? When we look back at 2017 what will come to mind? Logan? Wonder Woman?

DoubleD wrote:
m4st4 wrote:If this ends up being nearly as good as other... five... superhero movies this year, I'll be surprised.
If it is, could this be the best year ever for comic book movies you think?

Also, I hope it is as good.
None of them surpassed the very best, which is TDK, but it's certainly among the better years in general, not just for superheroes. My favorite movies of the year (so far) are Blade Runner 2049 and Dunkirk, and both are candidates for personal TOP 25 or something.

Participated in a special European #JointheLeague #BatmanWeek contest that was set up by Mr. Ben Affleck himself (more info in my video's description) & very much would like to share my latest piece with you, guys. Hope that if Matt Reeves ever gets to that sweet place of handling the Batman solo film, then maybe he could do something similar between the Bat & his very special friend... :D The potential is all there, you just have to approach it more carefully (especially in the 'making sure our script is great & not rushed' department) & put more thought into it than the others did (like David Ayer & his team on Suicide Squad).

I'm torn on this. But I'm going to explain my position first.

Firstly, Elfman's right in some respect. His theme from 1989 is THE Batman theme. I don't consider it the only one but it's the best one.

Secondly, Hans did a great job with The Dark Knight trilogy and I consider it to be one of the best themes for a superhero ever. Not as good as Elfman's, but still really great. Easily top 3, after Elfman and WIlliams' Superman.

Thirdly, the BvS Batman theme fucking SUCKED! One of the worst pieces of superhero music put to screen.

That being said, Batfleck sucked as well so he deserved the theme he got. I don't think he deserves the 1989 theme nor that it fits him.

So is he saying the 89 theme will be used?

His comments are EXTREMELY arrogant btw.