Transcendence (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Dragon_316ca wrote:https://twitter.com/_AngieDepp/status/3 ... 0801449984
EL 10 DE DICIEMBRE SALE EL TRAILER DE TRANSCENDENCE!!!
This individual didn't revealed the source of the information, but I hope the release date is true.
It might be.
Also expecting next trailer in late January- early February.

Dragon_316ca wrote:https://twitter.com/_AngieDepp/status/3 ... 0801449984
EL 10 DE DICIEMBRE SALE EL TRAILER DE TRANSCENDENCE!!!
This individual didn't revealed the source of the information, but I hope the release date is true.
That's pretty close to The Hobbit release date. Hoping it's true.

I'm not expecting it to be attached to The Hobbit. The sooner a Trailer gets released the better, as it is coming out in about 5 months and we've only got a couple of photos.

Ace
I think it will be with the Hobbit .
Oblivion had its first trailer debut with the Hobbit last year and it had the same release date as Transcendence.

Why do I get the feeling that Warner Brothers are favoring Intersteller over Transcendence, I mean Intersteller is a year away YET they are releasing a teaser soon for it, what about Transcendence, why are they giving it so little promation I mean they could have at least released a poster for it, but nope nothing nada. They won't even give it a definiate trailer release time and/or date, and it's only 5 short months away now.

I just think they are favoring Intersteller and are going to give that a major push, and forget about Transcendence and that makes me sad for Wally, and the entire cast and crew :cry:

Maybe I am wrong, but it's just a feeling I am getting, we have not seen ANYTHING from the set, other than a few pics, we have not even had a teaser from it, I know there's playing your cards close to your chest, but this is cutting it fine.

Sorry about the semi rant, I just want Warners to treat Transcendence with the respect it deserves.

Thank you for listening :thumbup:

Warner Bros. isn't the only company calling the shots on either film, so your theory is unfortunately moot.

Transcendence teaser confirmed to NOT be attached to Catching Fire in the US...international (wherever LGF is distributing Catching Fire apart from UK and China) is still a possibility IMO

Is the 4/18/14 release date US only or is it also for the UK?

JayPee wrote:Is the 4/18/14 release date US only or is it also for the UK?
April 25th is the UK release date :twothumbsup:

Thats great, ´cause Im in London 20th to 28th of April, so IMAX here I come! :D :D