Transcendence (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Peace wrote:I bet when this is finished him and Wally team up for Interstellar.
I don't want to wait that long for Interstellar. :problem:
gib sigs

yeah I expect Wally to come back with Chris after this and shoot Interstellar in spring/summer 2014, even if he's not there, he has to wait for Lee Smith also, so I still believe in a summer or fall 2015 release date

Now Where Was I ? wrote:yeah I expect Wally to come back with Chris after this and shoot Interstellar in spring/summer 2014, even if he's not there, he has to wait for Lee Smith also, so I still believe in a summer or fall 2015 release date
I'm expecting 2016.

Chris hasn't taken a four year break in awhile. Wally isn't gonna want jump right into filming after he finishes this. I figure he would want a break too. He gets to spend 2014 like a director. Doing interviews and such. He's still going to be busy with the film after it wraps.

Then they have to both get on the same page. Wally could jump right back into it tho. I don't want to wait till 2016 but I want them to do things however they want and if they want to take their time it's fine.
Say Girl

Bettany is a criminally underrated actor. Would be awesome to see him in Transcendence. :twothumbsup:

oracle86 wrote:Bettany is a criminally underrated actor.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

bettany was a fassy before fassy was a fassy
if that makes any sense

Wally wont be the DP on Interstellar however I wouldn't be surprised if him and Nolan use the same DP on Transcendence/Interstellar.

Darth Nata wrote:Wally wont be the DP on Interstellar however I wouldn't be surprised if him and Nolan use the same DP on Transcendence/Interstellar.
What if Transcendence doesn't do so well? I'm not saying that will happen but all I'm saying is his last job was a pretty great job and I could see him going back to it.
Say Girl