Manga & Anime

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I need to get into One Punch Man soon

but first I need to catch up with One Piece because new film is incoming :D

One Piece manga
One Piece: Strong World
One Piece: Z & Gold

All you need ninja.

Anime turned to shit thanks to cheap & obscure China departments, plus it's way behind the good stuff.

Toei doesn't even try to make decent episodies in their animes anymore. I don't even waste my time. They are only worth for movies and OVAS.

m4st4 wrote:
Anime turned to shit thanks to cheap & obscure China departments, plus it's way behind the good stuff.
Are you referring to the animation? because I can tolerate that yo.

Not just animation: pacing, repeated scenes, fillers (not like Naruto but still), whereas in manga some seriously great stuff asap.

the_red_ninja wrote:I need to get into One Punch Man soon
Can't recommend it enough. The season's ended, now we're just waiting/praying for a season 2 (apparently the studio's notorious for only doing single-season shows) while a few OVA's come out.

I got the first three volumes for Christmas, by God the artwork is gorgeous.

m4st4 wrote:Not just animation: pacing, repeated scenes, fillers (not like Naruto but still), whereas in manga some seriously great stuff asap.
Yeah, that's what Toei does to its most popular franchises, it's just shameful. Dragon Ball Super, as of now at least, is just a retelling of the movies with worse animation and all those problems. I stick to the movies and I'll read the manga for the new stuff (which is a summarized adaptation of the anime, but still miles better).

Over 160 chapter of this last arc of Bleach and yet no proper fight of the main character. I'm curious to see how Ichigos quincy power will work along with his shinigami-hollow power.