Trainwreck (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Dream-Xtractor wrote:Hopefully Apatow gets back to form here after the disappointment of 'This is 40'.
Well his form does consist of crap,crap,crap and crap,not to mention all the other god-awful films he's been involved in-in some capacity.So hopefully his new film,which I may add seems perfectly apt,continues down the same route of......crapness .

Will watch for LeBron and Ezra Miller

OpenBook wrote:
Dream-Xtractor wrote:Hopefully Apatow gets back to form here after the disappointment of 'This is 40'.
Well his form does consist of crap,crap,crap and crap,not to mention all the other god-awful films he's been involved in-in some capacity.So hopefully his new film,which I may add seems perfectly apt,continues down the same route of......crapness .
40 Year Old Virgin and Knocked Up were hilarious. Funny People was long but had some good moments. Other crap movies he's been involved with? Well, as a producer at least, we got Anchorman, Superbad, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Step Brothers, Pineapple Express, Get Him To The Greek. All great comedies. Sure he's been involved with a lot of "crap" but come on..

Never was a fan of Apatow or any of the films related to the wave of comedies he provoked. Didn't even bother with This is 40, even though I'm a fan of Rudd, but will most likely check this one out because of Larson.£

Master Virgo wrote:Never was a fan of Apatow or any of the films related to the wave of comedies he provoked. Didn't even bother with This is 40, even though I'm a fan of Rudd, but will most likely check this one out because of Larson.£
Wow, must suck not having a sense of humor.

I have a sense of humor alright. lol. Edgar Wright, Richard Curtis, Garth Jennings, Guy Ritchie, Matthew Vaughn, Martin McDonagh and Shane Black are my things.£

yt link

Cena and LeBron on that acting tip.

Looks sucky.

I dont like Cena or Lebron but they were the best parts of that trailer.

lol

Looks like it'll be good for a few laughs.