The Hateful Eight (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Crazy Eight wrote:I like how Tarantino still acts like digital is a magical mixture of motion. They're both still images being projected sequentially at 24fps, the only difference is one was recorded to a hard-drive and the other was recorded on celluloid. He still doesn't seem to quite grasp that concept, even if I like what he's standing for.
He should be standing for old school shooting instead of going against new age projection, which is basically like punching walls since even the small cinemas are digital nowadays. Why don't we return VHS Quentin, and put you back in the videostore? Nevermind, still love your movies.

Storage and maintenance of digital media is pain in the ass though.

Echovoid_52 wrote:I just hope whatever his last two are aren't Western's or revenge flicks.
Yeah i would be really bummed if that happens. Im dying for one more crime film at least. Make the other one sci-fi or horror.

Echovoid_52 wrote:I just hope whatever his last two are aren't Western's or revenge flicks.
I'd love to see a science fiction of him!

Either way, God knows how many more films he will or won't make after this; it'd be awesome he'd shoot those in 65mm as well. Glad he's finally doing it with this, all his films are very well directed and the cinematography is always gorgeous.

Samuel L. Jackson SamuelLJackson
H8ful Eight rehearsal! This shit is too much fun! Gonna be a BLAST!!
H8ful Eight w/ all the faces! Headed to the Snow SOON!!

This is going to be great.

m4st4 wrote:This is going to be great.
Why are you so confident? You were disappointed with Django and I don't think you read the script for this.

So i thought Waltz was originally supposed to be in this, or was that just a rumor?

Morrie's_Wig wrote:
H8ful Eight rehearsal! This shit is too much fun! Gonna be a BLAST!!
H8ful Eight w/ all the faces! Headed to the Snow SOON!!
Pity Madsen is in this...

Nomis1700 wrote:Pity Madsen is in this...
Why? He was great in Reservoir Dogs and also did a good job in Kill Bill. I mean...

Last edited by Vamos on November 23rd, 2014, 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.