The Last of Us - It can't be for nothing (Part II announced)

A place to discuss music and video games.
m4st4 wrote:
June 12th, 2018, 7:42 am
Michaelf2225 wrote:
June 12th, 2018, 7:32 am
i'm still in shambles
Oh my... I just switched avy and it seems you used the same first pic on Google Search. ;) Nevermind, I'll try something else! :thumbup:

Edit: There you go...
hah, i grabbed one of those screenshots from the link you posted earlier thinking i was safe since yours wasn’t changed yet 😂

So this also looks incredible. My god. Haven’t been excited for video games in a while. I feel like a kid again.

Lol, you guys know me too well, it’s disgraceful. :lol:

But anyway, lots screens for everybody. Love that barn/church scene so much. Warm contrast with Ellie’s reality...

@ET I’ve been uncharacteristically elevated today, workload be damned.

I want to have sex with this game

Can’t stop thinking about this and Death Stranding. It’s good to be a gamer these days.

m4st4 wrote:
June 12th, 2018, 10:57 am
Can’t stop thinking about this and Death Stranding. It’s good to be a gamer these days.
I've watched both trailers endlessly today. I can't stop, I need help :o :o :o :o

and I can't stop listening to the fucking song from DS's trailer. So damn good. Kojima picks the best fuckin songs for his trailers/games

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWOOV4Fjd00[/youtube]

Jacksonville confirmed to be the location from the start of the gameplay. Also Joel is there as well as one of the head honchos. No release date yet, of course. Neil said ‘still not very close to that’ so perhaps late summer 2019 or even late 2019. Makes sense, with the sort of technology they’re implementing this time round. Just hearing them talk about the AI progress makes my head hurt.

m4st4 wrote:
June 12th, 2018, 2:40 pm
Jacksonville confirmed to be the location from the start of the gameplay. Also Joel is there as well as one of the head honchos. No release date yet, of course. Neil said ‘still not very close to that’ so perhaps late summer 2019 or even late 2019. Makes sense, with the sort of technology they’re implementing this time round. Just hearing them talk about the AI progress makes my head hurt.
Damn, I was really hoping this year but I can wait so they can do their best to make another masterpiece. It seems like a lot of these E3 games are a ways off.