Westworld (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
For anyone interested in answering... Should I start with this series already or wait a little longer and watch the season in one go?

Get on the hype train now, before the finale in three weeks.

Thanks for the answer. :thumbup:

From an interview with Oliver Bell, who plays Little Bob.
How did it feel the first time that you actually saw the completed scene with your face coming apart in Westworld?

“Well, here’s the thing. They called me in for a live cast, like you know a whole body silicone mold, to be made from my body. I can tell you one thing, it’s not as pleasant as you would think. I mean, you feel amazing and you feel beautiful and you feel like you just had the treatment of your life, but during the process it’s just like an hour to an hour and half, two hours something like that. They called me in for that and I didn’t know that that was actually possible because I’m sure they did some CGI on it, but they told me it was legit in that, at least part of it was, they used my live cast and then they sent it to some guy that does whatever he did to make my face come off. Not mechanical robotics, you know like that. Seeing it on screen I tried to picture it as best as I could seeing my own face coming off. It looked a lot better than I pictured.”

Did you have to remain completely still for an hour and a half while you were having the mold done?

“Yes, mostly because even the tiniest little smile or frown or whatever it is… Your look that they’re trying to get, because silicone just really moves with your face until it dries, even slightest movement would have messed it up so you have to stay still. The sweet thing is I took Yoga classes with my mom in Louisiana, just like, ‘Breathe through your nose,’ all the Kundalini energy.”

Turns out that 'The Original' is a contender at "First Look", a TV Pilot Competition at the Cameraimage film festival.

Ed Harris will return for the second season.
Speaking on BBC Radio, Westworld star Ed Harris confirmed he’ll be back for the HBO hit’s recently announced season two.

“Yeah, you know, as a matter of fact, I was just talking to Jonah Nolan last night, who’s a creator of this thing with his wife Lisa Joy, and yeah, they’re doing another season,” Harris said. “They’re going to do 10 more episodes, and I will be involved.”
Thandie Newton voted as TVLine's Performer of the Week.

Another interview with Ramin Djawadi.

So Djawadi was already writing music, and discussing ideas with Nolan, before any of the episodes were shot.

Havoc1st wrote:Another interview with Ramin Djawadi.

So Djawadi was already writing music, and discussing ideas with Nolan, before any of the episodes were shot.
Like Interstellar?

Pratham wrote:
Havoc1st wrote:Another interview with Ramin Djawadi.

Like Interstellar?
Basically.