Joseph Kosinski to Direct 'The Twilight Zone'

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:
Mason01 wrote:
Certainly interesting.

In a way, I'm glad Nolan isn't doing it because I'd love to see him indulge himself in something more original, but I also feel that it is a missed opportunity because it'd show how varied he really is, taking on such an iconic project.
Yeah that makes sense actually, it would definitely have expanded his range a bit.

But I feel if he does his own thing after TDKR he can expand it even further if he, let's say, does Mr. Hughes or some kind of drama.
I think he needs some sort of really emotional, powerful, biopic kind of piece to really get him noticed fully. Some could say that he's done that already with the Batman films, but he needs to appeal to an ever wider audience. If he does something like that, then not only will it get him recognised within the Academy, but in wider age groups around the globe. After that, he can start experimenting with different genres and ideas, such as sci-fi's and other types of genres.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:EXCLUSIVE! Matt Reeves Is Warner Bros’ Pick For ‘Twilight Zone’ Movie
Really didn't see that coming. But I think he'll do a good job. Hoping Nolan does something new and original.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Good luck to Matt Reeves! :thumbup:

So does this thread now get shifted to Entertainment? Or should we make a new thread and lock this one up? :think:

Im happy about this really, I wonder what film he will direct next :think:

Blue wrote:Im happy about this really, I wonder what film he will direct next :think:
What's your favourite colour?

Mason01 wrote:
Blue wrote:Im happy about this really, I wonder what film he will direct next :think:
What's your favourite colour?
:lol:

Matt Reeves is awesome.