DC Multiverse

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Nomis1700 wrote:It doesn't mean there will be absolutely no jokes. If the rumor from recently about Bruce Wayne in BvS is true (him going to an MMA fight) he says "I'm kind of a night person." I'd consider that funny.
Poor sense of humor?
:lol:

SilverHeart wrote:
Last week was about the fifth time I've heard that there is a mandate at Warner Bros. regarding any of the DC superhero films in development, and it's very simple and direct and to the point.
"No jokes." - Drew McWeeny
So the DCCU's version of Flash will suck ass.

I mean, even the TDK trilogy cracked a joke every now and then ("I'm telling them the whole thing was your idea" is one of my favorite exchanges in Dark Knight).

Seth Rogen said on Twitter that the 'no jokes' thing is untrue.

Which begs the obvious immediate question of how he would know. I can't think of any of the confirmed projects that he might be involved with.

SilverHeart wrote:Seth Rogen said on Twitter that the 'no jokes' thing is untrue.

Which begs the obvious immediate question of how he would know. I can't think of any of the confirmed projects that he might be involved with.
Maybe because he knows a shitload of people at Warner Bros?

So they share information with him about their top-secret plans because...reasons?

SilverHeart wrote:So they share information with him about their top-secret plans because...reasons?
It's probably not that top secret.

SilverHeart wrote:Seth Rogen said on Twitter that the 'no jokes' thing is untrue.

Well, he is developing Preacher for TV and is currently shooting a movie with the producer of Sandman.

He's producing Sandman? Huh. Didn't know that.

No, JGL is producing Sandman. Seth and JGL are currently working on another movie together.

Ah, I mis read it. My bad.