General Television Thread

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Has there been anything new about Cocoa Beach. I really want to see this come to life.

Is Falling Skies worth it or no?

Red Hood wrote:Is Falling Skies worth it or no?
I never could get into it.

bootsy wrote:
Thedarknight628 wrote:Anyone here recommend the show The Killing? It looks interesting.
I would recommend it. It's not a great show but there are some good qualities about it. The two lead actors are good especially the Holder character. This season, Season 3 has been the best of the series so far.
I pretty much agree with this. I'm about three episodes behind, but this is easily the best season. I'm really glad the show got revived.

BroskiSabor wrote:
bootsy wrote:
Thedarknight628 wrote:Anyone here recommend the show The Killing? It looks interesting.
I would recommend it. It's not a great show but there are some good qualities about it. The two lead actors are good especially the Holder character. This season, Season 3 has been the best of the series so far.
I pretty much agree with this. I'm about three episodes behind, but this is easily the best season. I'm really glad the show got revived.
Thanks I'll make sure I check it out :twothumbsup:

Is True Blood good.

grifball wrote:Is True Blood good.

It may not ever be more than a guilty pleasure, but the first three seasons capitalized on satirizing the emerging vampire craze with winking and wild fun. From there, it sank so fast the showrunner fled from his offices lest people think he was responsible.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
grifball wrote:Is True Blood good.

It may not ever be more than a guilty pleasure, but the first three seasons capitalized on satirizing the emerging vampire craze with winking and wild fun. From there, it sank so fast the showrunner fled from his offices lest people think he was responsible.

-Vader
The third season was when it started to jump the shark. A very uneven and disappointing season. This is when it became clear True Blood was not the show we thought it could be.

Still.. I love the first and second season.

So, looking for some info. about Halt & Catch Fire apparently AMC are very selective with their pilot picks. Very interesting.

Red Hood wrote:Is Falling Skies worth it or no?
This. My dad and sister love it but I just can't tell...

I love Will Patton though