Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (2010/2011)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Here's the trailer.
[/youtube]
Doesn't look bad. I'm probably going to see it. ;)

Me, too. I just lost touch with Harry Potter after reading the last one, and I REALLY did not like the 6th movie, but I'll def. check this out.

My mom is extremely excited for this, so I'm gonna go see it with her.

Looks good, though I can't say the same about the book (which was surprisingly mediocre for an ending). It's not gonna top the third HP movie, but I'll see it anyway.

bLaZe wrote:Looks good, though I can't say the same about the book (which was surprisingly mediocre for an ending). It's not gonna top the third HP movie, but I'll see it anyway.
the book i thought was wayyy out there, even for a harry potter book. it was also had an anti-climax for me.

Here's the latest trailer.

The movie looks epic. The cinematography is amazing as well. With this and Inception, WB is going to own this year!

Now I have to re read all the books again before it comes out! :D Should be fun considering how good the books are!

i never been a fan of Harry potter

dagn96 wrote:i never been a fan of Harry potter
It's all good man.

I remember when I was 8 or 9 I didn't care for it very much. Then when I read the books, I loved it. I've been a fan ever since then.

here's another movie that i'm 100% sure that will break the billion dollar mark...

RIFA wrote:here's another movie that i'm 100% sure that will break the billion dollar mark...
Not doubt about it. Also is in 3D, so...