Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (2010/2011)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I'll probably watch the whole series after Part 2 comes out. Just to exorcise the demons in me.. ;-)

kanjisheik wrote:I'll probably watch the whole series after Part 2 comes out. Just to exorcise the demons in me.. ;-)
Can't imagine how many Harry Potter festivals will be on TV. :roll:

kanjisheik wrote:I'll probably watch the whole series after Part 2 comes out. Just to exorcise the demons in me.. ;-)
Same here.
And will be reading entire series before watching Part 2. :geek:
gib sigs

I don't I could bear not watching them consecutively.

Has anybody seen this yet? It's been out for at least a day in some European and Middle Eastern countries (not including the premiers).

Anyone read any reviews?

I try not to read reviews before I see a movie.

I am excited to watch it.

The Special One wrote:This thing could break the midnight record! Check out my local theater:

http://www.fandango.com/edwardsirvinesp ... heaterpage
I wouldn't be surprised if it did. It's going to give The Dark Knight a run for it's money in terms of opening weekend gross; but I doubt it will surpass it.
Last edited by Crazy Eight on November 18th, 2010, 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

me & my girlfriend have got tickets 4 tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after its over, 2-3 more hours until school. atleast it'll be friday be then.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Does that Twilight flick still hold the record for most $ midnight screenings? I recall The Dark Knight had th record for a couple years...
Last edited by The Special One on November 18th, 2010, 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{=}