Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Thank you all guys!

Ugh, they've added a whole batch of negative reviews, so now we need 7 for it to be fresh again. This is going to be quite the uphill battle.

Oh my god, my IMAX actually has a showing that is not in 3D.

You guys have no idea how excited I am right now.

I'm seeing it at midnight tonight and I still have high expectations but if it is disappointing I will be honest. I'll post a short spoiler free review when I get back.

Addicted2Movies wrote:I'm seeing it at midnight tonight and I still have high expectations but if it is disappointing I will be honest. I'll post a short spoiler free review when I get back.
Cool bro, I can't wait to hear the reactions from you guys that got to see it. My country decided to delay the release an extra day. :(

I was thinking...If man of steel won't be as succeful as aspected do you think that nolan ( and his wife) will give up as producers (for the sequel)?

I have a feeling now the people that see it who are still excited or a little bit less now are going to over analyze it and pick it apart or look for bad things

And this movie isnt going to fail. Lol. Its going to make a lot of money good or bad. I dont know where you guys got that idea from. and from the fans word of mouth it will make more because the fans are LOVING it

OMG MY THEATER IS OFFERING REGULAR IMAX.

Yessssssssss

Haven't seen a single bad review from viewers in Argentina where MoS already released, they all rate it 7+ with an average of 8.2 so far

xWhereAmI? wrote:I have a feeling now the people that see it who are still excited or a little bit less now are going to over analyze it and pick it apart or look for bad things

And this movie isnt going to fail. Lol. Its going to make a lot of money good or bad. I dont know where you guys got that idea from. and from the fans word of mouth it will make more because the fans are LOVING it
How many rationalizations are you going to make for the disappointing critical reaction?