Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
poplar wrote:
07202012 wrote:I'd actually choose Strong over Cranston. Sorry BB fans.

lol. And El Mayimbe isn't a reliable source.
You don't have to sorry about this. I am huge Cranston fan, but after the first MoS, I really don't want Cranston to be involved in this project. Maybe he will choose something much better in future. :thumbup:
:|

Strong is just soooooooooooooooooooo obvious/uninspired

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Strong is just soooooooooooooooooooo obvious/uninspired
Agreed, it's like he's becoming the go to bad guy for a lot of movies nowadays.

i wish he never was a vilain just so that he'd make a strike with Lex

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Strong is just soooooooooooooooooooo obvious/uninspired
Well I feel the same about Cranston. I'd just see Walter White the whole time; I actually like Lex yo.

Allstar wrote:Image
How about no?

Thedarknight628 wrote:
How about no?
Better choice than Mark Strong.

Allstar wrote:
Thedarknight628 wrote:
How about no?
Better choice than Mark Strong.
Lol are you serious? At least mark strong gave a better performance than him in GL.

Casting rumors for the “Man of Steel” sequel have ramped up online, with speculation swirling about who will play Batman and main Superman villain Lex Luthor. Given his career-defining run as the good man gone bad — with a shaved head, to boot — on “Breaking Bad,” it’s no surprise that Bryan Cranston is the main name popping up. So how does Cranston himself feel about the idea?

“Give me a call,” he says with a grin. And to hear Cranston tell it, he’s already given some thought as to getting into Luthor’s psyche. “I like Lex Luthor. I think he’s misunderstood. He’s a loveable, sweet man,” Cranston says.

Should he sign up for yet another iconic hairless villain though — the film is set for release in the summer of 2015 and would likely shoot next year — at least one person might not be so thrilled: his wife. “She wasn’t so keen on the bald head,” Cranston admits. “The bald head ages a man. It’s just that she didn’t know me that way, and the last six years it’s all of a sudden like sleeping with a stranger — who was less exciting than her own husband. So I don’t blame her for being upset.”
Give him a call.