Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
outta 10

oracle86 wrote:I think Snyder will do a great job. He can't possibly go wrong with this. I hope.
:lol: :lol: :lol: What's with the unrealistic hype?
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

oracle86 wrote:I think Snyder will do a great job. He can't possibly go wrong with this. I hope.
I think he will do a great job also.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Yeah I've never seen a film with Cavill, but based on just his looks and how Superman-y he feels, I have high hopes. Loved what I saw from the comic-con trailer too, nice delivery and his facial-acting looked great, both as the lost troubled fisherman and as the confident Superman soaking up the sun.

Cilogy wrote:What I'm wondering is instead of Snyder being so non-Snyder for MoS because Nolan and Goyer have him on a leash, what if Snyder is actually learning new things and genuinely changing his artistic style?

Because judging from the trailer, if you were to show it to me for the first time, I would never have thought this a Snyder film. My hope is that he has consciously stopped making his films look like anime flicks or music videos.
Yeah that's what I think. Before I didn't like Snyder because he was a Michael bay kinds filmmaker. He mainly focused on the visuals rather than a story driven film. I think MoS will be a very good movie. And it will be different for him.
Brave New World

Mother of Clark.
Brave New World

Not racist at all, but was Perry White ever black in the comics?

I think she'll be a good choice for the role, but only time will tell. Not my ideal choice but a good one never the less.

Bacon wrote:Not racist at all, but was Perry White ever black in the comics?
Nope. His origional name was changed because it was too ethnic.
Brave New World

Bacon wrote:Not racist at all, but was Perry White ever black in the comics?
Nope.

I don't think Harvey Dent was ever black either, so it's no biggie.

Fishburne's casting gives us a very good indication as to the tone of the film. You don't cast Fishburne for hyucks. It's a good role for him, though.
Ah, böwakawa! Poussé, poussé...