Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

WB trolled no one. Don't blame them because you were expecting the trailer and didn't get it. WB know's exactly what they're doing.

Love the Zod video btw. :twothumbsup:
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Kartel wrote:
Wow, didn't expect it to be this creepy.

So tuesday is now the predicted day , for trailer 4?

Nomis1700 wrote:I really like his voice. Seems like a refreshment with all those weird voices of the bad guys lately.
I know exactly what you mean. I had the same feeling about it. But like Shannon said in that his motives are more ambiguous and that he's not exactly a villain. So I think those characteristics lent him in the direction of the voice. I hear sincere confidence in his voice as opposed to a villains arrogance.

Am I the only one who wishes that instead of another trailer, that WB would just keep up the viral marketing?
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:Am I the only one who wishes that instead of another trailer, that WB would just keep up the viral marketing?
No. I wish viral marketing became the norm and we got less trailers. It keeps people aware and interested in the movie without spoiling anything. I think they show the audience way too much with movies these days. Yeah I really like trailers and go nuts for them. But I'll live if I don't get them. And be more thankful I didn't have them when the movie comes out.

According to the countdown on IWillFindHim.com:

Man of Steel trailer #3 (4 if you count 3D of trailer 2 and 5 if you count the 2 version of trailer 1) premiere:

Tuesday 17:00 PDT/Wednesday 01:00 BST (London)/04:00 MSK (Moscow)/10:00 Sydney

DoubleD wrote:Am I the only one who wishes that instead of another trailer, that WB would just keep up the viral marketing?
It would be hard for the viral marketing to keep people interested without giving them something other than the film itself to root for.

antovolk wrote:According to the countdown on IWillFindHim.com:

Man of Steel trailer #3 (4 if you count 3D of trailer 2 and 5 if you count the 2 version of trailer 1) premiere:

Tuesday 17:00 PDT/Wednesday 01:00 BST (London)/04:00 MSK (Moscow)/10:00 Sydney
5:30 AM in India.
I don't want to wake up so early. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
gib sigs