Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
7.5/10

Antje Traue is perfection!

Have loved her ever since I first saw her in Pandorum. Was really looking forward to seeing her in Man of Steel and I really couldn't get enough of her in this movie. She was amazing and stole the show, the way she practically mopped the floor with Superman was fun to watch. The highlight of the film imo.

Bonus:

Who has the gif of
Superman screaming after he killed Zod?

Exhibitor Relations
Monday's top movies: #1 MAN OF STEEL $12.6M ($141M) #2 THIS IS THE END $3.4M ($36M) #3 NYSM $1.5M ($82M)

I think people also should remember IM3 was a sequel. So it was like the closing of a trilogy therefore more people would flock to see it. In 95% of cases sequels always make more money than their predecessor's. If we were comparing MOS 3 to IM 3 in the box office, that would be a more apt discussion.

There is nothing wrong with the serious approach. Cheap gags might have resulted in an worse end result.

I can definitely see other DC characters existing in a universe like the one in MoS.

All I'm saying is this movie most definitely does not deserve a E. Fuck RT! I understand it's a general consensus sort of thing over there and not indicative of the entire viewing community. General audience critics in this case. The over action at the end is the only reason I see to put this movie at the C range at the worst. MOS does not deserve a E or even a D at it's worst. RT is dead wrong on this film and 3/4 of the critiquers over there come of as nostalgic pussies.

DKnight007 wrote: Yeah, smells like an agenda to me.

MOS Cinemascore A- amongst the general movie going public.

Critics think they're OPINION is better than everyone.

Elitist arrogant douche bags.....but wait....MOS was bad because it was a bit too dark, and it didn't have enough comedy and wasn't exactly like Donners old azz dated version. Lol

What a joke.
I haven't seen any critics saying their opinion is better. Well, I've known of critics that have done that before but I just ignore them now. Also, I haven't seen anybody complaining that the movie was too dark.

Now that's more like it Mr Wayne. I'm glad I popped into this thread.

yogamble wrote:All I'm saying is this movie most definitely does not deserve a E. Fuck RT! I understand it's a general consensus sort of thing over there and not indicative of the entire viewing community. General audience critics in this case. The over action at the end is the only reason I see to put this movie at the C range at the worst. MOS does not deserve a E or even a D at it's worst. RT is dead wrong on this film and 3/4 of the critiquers over there come of as nostalgic pussies.
There's so much wrong with the movie other than just too much action though.