Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Who knows... They don't need to rush it since it's bloody 2016 premiere... but hopefully this week yes. Or by the end of May.

I don't know who made this or even why it was made, but:

m4st4 wrote:Can't wait to see her in costume... Hopefully they pinned a star or two.
In a black costume, without american stripes or anything like that. I would be fine with a Black Widow costume.

I'm guessing it'll be either one of these two:

atilasantos wrote:
m4st4 wrote:Can't wait to see her in costume... Hopefully they pinned a star or two.
In a black costume, without american stripes or anything like that. I would be fine with a Black Widow costume.
That's sacrilege... she wouldn't even look like Wonder Woman.

Zack Snyder‘s reveal of Ben Affleck‘s new Batsuit was international news. Fans everywhere analyzed the photo like it was evidence in a murder trial, dissecting the texture, size of specific elements, muscular structure and more. Of course though, Snyder specifically released the photo in black and white leaving the color of the suit up for debate. Photoshoppers everywhere took the hint and colored-in the image giving fans a bunch of options of what the suit might look like.

Some might remember, long before the world saw the suit, director, Batman fan and friend of Affleck Kevin Smith admitted he’d seen it. “You have not seen this costume in a movie, on film before,” Smith said at the time, “For a comic book fan, it was mind-bending.” Well, the photo Snyder released kind of looks like other suits so Smith came out and clarified his original statement. He said the suit he saw was the Frank Miller, Dark Knight Returns Blue and Grey.
As you may remember, I saw a photo of the Batsuit many months ago, and many people asked online, ‘Is that the picture you saw?’ No, that is a very cool picture, but that is not the picture I saw….They put it on a fake rooftop, and they lit it up. But it was in color, and you could see every piece of detail. So I’ve seen some people online go, ‘Why is this fucking suit any different than the Chris Nolan Batsuit, it’s all one fucking color.’ It’s like, ‘Dude, that’s a monochrome photo. You know what that means, one chrome.

That’s not a representation of what the suit looks like. So what the suit looks like, and I was always kind of keeping it quiet until they revealed it, but they’ve revealed it. And you can kind of see, and anybody that…you’ve seen some people take the picture and color it online. If you want to see what this fucking suit looks like, you just go to Frank Miller’s The Dark Knight Returns, go to the third book, Hunt the Dark Knight…it’s the exact fucking outfit he’s wearing. That’s why I hugged that guy all those months ago.

Adrien Brody Wants to Play the Joker:
"I would do it if I feel I can contribute something valuable and that the role would be interesting to me because they're long journeys. To me, the villains are way fun!" Said the Oscar winner. "But they don't offer me those roles. If there is an opportunity to do something like that and play a comic book hero or villain, that’s not something I’m fundamentally opposed to.

Abrams just got Mark Hamill into shape - get him in there.

Don't know if posted:

They're really going for TDK-R color palette...