Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
m4st4 wrote:Image
The amount of haters today... Why not generate all that energy into positivity, instead of being constantly bitter?
It's the internet what did you expect? and Lmfao at everyone's responses on this thread it really gave me a good laugh.

chom wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Insomniac wrote:“No, this is it for Chris Nolan. I was standing on the set here in New York. This is the new Gotham now, we shot Chicago out. And we were standing on a rooftop over here and I said, ‘Wow this is it.’ And Nolan said facetiously, ‘Yeah. [pause] Unless you want to whore your ass out for a load of money for ‘Batman 4.’

Sad.
Whats sad
That Nolan is going to put his name on the credits as Executive Producer, which is obviously "whoring himself out". Obviously.

The fan reaction to this news continues to be impressively retarded and over the top.
It's hyperbolic, but I don't give a damn.

This film will be to Nolan's career what Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is to Spielberg's.

Sure, he's Steven Spielberg and one of the most popular directors of all time, but he *did* have his name on one of the worst movies in cinematic history, and that, no one can erase.

Transformers hate bot confirmed. Doesn't know why he hates it, just that everyone else does.

darthnazgul wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:Cranston already played Gordon before in Year One. It's not that big a stretch for him to do it in live action.
Now that I think about it, I feel like I'd enjoy that more than him playing Lex Luthor.

I don't think this will be quite that bad. I don't think Ma Kent will make pot brownies or Perry White will be gangsta.

FreakLikeMe wrote:Transformers hate bot confirmed. Doesn't know why he hates it, just that everyone else does.
There must be at least 4,000 reasons to hate Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Maybe more.

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
BroskiSabor wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:Thirteen is bashit insane. Even Marvel's deals aren't that long.
Yeah, there was a lot of outrageous stuff in that article, and I don't believe much of it.

I want Cranston in this movie, obviously, but I'd much rather have him at Commissioner Gorgon than Luthor.
idk if he could pull of Gorgon in a reboot
Hehe oops.

Yeah, the reason I want him as live-action Gordon is because he did it so well in Year One.

Insomniac wrote:
It's hyperbolic, but I don't give a damn.

This film will be to Nolan's career what Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is to Spielberg's.

Sure, he's Steven Spielberg and one of the most popular directors of all time, but he *did* have his name on one of the worst movies in cinematic history, and that, no one can erase.

You're pretending to know things you don't know.

I think it was right for them to release this news early so the hype dies done after a while.