James Cameron asked for advice on the oil spill

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I think the US government has run out of ideas:
While gallons upon gallons of oil continue to wash up on shore, leak into the ocean and pretty much destroy everything in its path, Washington is busy meeting with Academy Award winning directors.

In what is being described as "part of the federal government's ongoing efforts to hear from stakeholders, scientists and experts from academia, government and the private sector as we continue to respond to the BP oil spill," director James Cameron took part in a meeting with "more than 20 top scientists, engineers and technical experts" on Tuesday to talk about ideas to help plug the oil.
http://theplaylist.blogspot.com/2010/06 ... ideas.html

I highly doubt that the Na'vi will be able to do anything about it.

BP wants to know if he can create CGI of a non-oil-spilled gulf to show on TVs to lie to the public

talli wrote:BP wants to know if he can create CGI of a non-oil-spilled gulf to show on TVs to lie to the public
:lol: Good one. Or, or, may be, Cameron will tell them that he will make TITANIC 2 and sink it again deep below the ocean and will go shoot it there and will come back up with the solution and then the plot of the movie would be TITANIC clashes with Oil.

New movie idea? Wow, I hope it's in 3D. :roll:

I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

talli wrote:BP wants to know if he can create CGI of a non-oil-spilled gulf to show on TVs to lie to the public
Hahahah, nice! :lol: