What Was the Last Episode of TV You Watched

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
darthnazgul wrote:Top Gear, when they go to Vietnam

I think I'll be adding another country to the list of places to visit.
I've recently fallen in love with Top Gear. The American version of course. Loved the last episode where they tried to kill their car.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:
darthnazgul wrote:Top Gear, when they go to Vietnam

I think I'll be adding another country to the list of places to visit.
I've recently fallen in love with Top Gear. The American version of course. Loved the last episode where they tried to kill their car.
Just started top gear on netflix its pretty good to.

The Office
Couple's Discount.

Sherlock Series 1,2
Dexter Season 1
Dexter Season 2

South Park - Quintuplets 2000
9/10

I just became a South Park fan.

The Walking Dead
S3 E9

I have a problem with watching tv where i can't watch a season til it's over but how i met your mother is on of my guilty pleasures. Just watched season 8 episode 15.

1 X 04 "CANCER MAN"

Detailed
This episode was a welcome refresher to the explosive first three. As good as those three were- and goddammit they're great- this episode takes a step back and lets us look at Walt and Jesse's characters as each go through their own little stories. On Walt's side, its about the family finding out about his cancer and how they deal with it. That in itself makes this the most emotional episode yet- only rivaled by its predecessor. This is Walt's story first and foremost, in my opinion, and we get a clearer look at whats going on his noggin than in Jesse's- but Jesse's story is still a great way to expand his character from the "yo, bitch" wannabe-gangsta stereotype we see. Him moving back in briefly with his family and their interactions are perfectly executed. There's so many small touches on both ends of each story that elevate this episode so much and I could list but I'm on my phone so fuck you. Overall, this is a very very strong A
Quick:
rly fakin gud lez us luk at walt n jese betre strong a rly gud ep
Sigs???

finished Hunted season 1, currently into House of Cards (last seen:Chapter 7)

House of Cards (season 1)

4/5

Politics, politics

A bit theatrical. And I find it hard to believe he is the only one playing them all, like a master pupeteer. For most of the episodes the other characters seem naive and easy to manipulate, the only character capable to face him appears in the final episodes. In the real world isn't as simple as that, only one smartass to manipulate them all. Yes, there are all kinds of fish in the sea, but also there's not only one shark in there.

But a good show nonetheless.