Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Seeing Max a second time made me realize how badly I need to see it a third.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:Seeing Max a second time made me realize how badly I need to see it a third.

-Vader
I'm going for #3 this afternoon. :D It's lovely that I have a gift card right now for my theater.

Baniac wrote:
Vader182 wrote:Seeing Max a second time made me realize how badly I need to see it a third.

-Vader
I'm going for #3 this afternoon. :D It's lovely that I have a gift card right now for my theater.
Damn I wish I had the time and money you guys do. I'd love to see this again.

DoubleD wrote: Damn I wish I had the time and money you guys do. I'd love to see this again.
And the passive aggressive post of the day goes to the man with a username named after a boob size!

Seeing it tonight for the second time. With a few people who haven't. Im more excited now than i was last weekend.

Crazy Eight wrote:
DoubleD wrote: Damn I wish I had the time and money you guys do. I'd love to see this again.
And the passive aggressive post of the day goes to the man with a username named after a boob size!
But you have no idea.

Forum Pro
Law
I don't know peoples daily struggles, especially having kids and what not but finding 2hrs in a day and scrambling 10 bucks to catch a matinee doesn't seem too far fetched.

2D is like 5 or 6 bucks on Tuesdays, where i live (Montreal). Im seeing this movie 3 times, at least. Ill be seeing it 3D, so it's like 10 bucks.

Law wrote:I don't know peoples daily struggles, especially having kids and what not but finding 2hrs in a day and scrambling 10 bucks to catch a matinee doesn't seem too far fetched.
You also have no idea.

Going for my second round at 5 today with my best friend. I'm honestly excited, lol.