The Conjuring (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
m4st4 wrote:From this point on, expect The Conjuring 2, The Conjuring 3, The Conjuring 4, The Conjuring 5 and The Conjuring reboot.
Don't forget The Conjuring in Space.

Conjurnado?

-Vader

conjure harder

The Conjuring: There and Back Again

Sunday I'm seeing Pacific Rim (finally) and then the moment that ends I'm seeing this. If I wait another time I have no idea when I'll get a chance to check this out.

I loved the movie, but one thing didn't make sense to me:
In the movie Patrick Wilson's character explains that a demon is an evil spirit that never existed as a living thing on earth. So then why is it the ghost of Bathsheba? She was just a human who happened to be a Satan-worshiping witch...or did I miss something? :think:
Even if this makes no sense the movie was still one of, if not the best movie I've ever seen in this genre.

horsehead wrote:I loved the movie, but one thing didn't make sense to me:
In the movie Patrick Wilson's character explains that a demon is an evil spirit that never existed as a living thing on earth. So then why is it the ghost of Bathsheba? She was just a human who happened to be a Satan-worshiping witch...or did I miss something? :think:
Even if this makes no sense the movie was still one of, if not the best movie I've ever seen in this genre.
She basically pledged her soul and allegiance to Satan and did his bidding for him, so he granted her the ability to come back and haunt everyone who stepped on her land.

It's like becoming an angel but reverse!

Peace wrote:
It's like becoming an angel but reverse!
lol

Mrs. Warren and her son came to my school freshman year and did a lecture.

She was a sweet old lady. I don't necessarily believe this stuff (actually, it's probably all B.S), but man did she have some great stories/pictures/videos to show us.