Star Wars Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
xWhereAmI? wrote:How much footage do you think will be in the trailer?
Logos, flashbacks... I hope it's not 30 seconds of actual stuff, with zero shots of the three plus droids.

m4st4 wrote:
xWhereAmI? wrote:How much footage do you think will be in the trailer?
Logos, flashbacks... I hope it's not 30 seconds of actual stuff, with zero shots of the three plus droids.
I dont wanna drive an hour for 30 seconds of footage.... When I can wait till December 16th to see it along with the BvS trailer

BvS trailer is also out this year? Holy...

Seeing Interstellar this weekend in digital IMAX. Hopefully its attached to that. :o

This Is Infamous - About What That STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS Trailer Will Show You…

While Devin Faraci over at Badass Digest wasn’t exactly sure how correct his sources might be, I can tell you that his breakdown of the teaser trailer is pretty much spot-on, with that minute-plus flying by with very brief flashes of the main leads, with a focus on the new characters, primarily John Boyega and Daisy Ridley. I have also been told that the last show of the trailer is indeed the Millennium Falcon hauling ass toward the screen, blasters firing. However, the one surprise that I was told is missing from said trailer description is a good shot of the movie’s villain igniting his lightsaber. Yep… for all everyone has been speculating on who this villain is, what they do, what they look like, etc., Abrams is going to put them front and center for us this weekend for a clean look.
http://thisisinfamous.com/star-wars-for ... will-show/
Last edited by MagnarTheGreat on November 24th, 2014, 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

m4st4 wrote:I don't think there's a singular proper way of shooting lightsaber sequences, because you have six movies, a timespan of over three decades.
Well, there's only one that truly reaches a transcendent level:

Watch the video. The guy taps into a lot of what appeals to me about the sequence, as well as a few other things that never occurred to me.

ArmandFancypants wrote:
m4st4 wrote:I don't think there's a singular proper way of shooting lightsaber sequences, because you have six movies, a timespan of over three decades.

Watch the video. The guy taps into a lot of what appeals to me about the sequence, as well as a few other things that never occurred to me.
Best of the best, of the best. Thanks for the video, will watch right about...now.

ArmandFancypants wrote:

Way cool

DoubleD wrote:
Here’s the list:

AZ PHOENIX HARKINS TEMPE MARKETPLACE
CA LOS ANGELES AMC CENTURY CITY
CA LOS ANGELES Indep EL CAPITAN
CA IRVINE REGAL SPECTRUM IRVINE 21
CA SAN FRANCISCO AMC METERON 16
CA SAN JOSE CINEMARK OAKRIDGE 20
CA SAN DIEGO REGAL MIRA MESA 18
CAN TORONTO CPX YOUNGE & DUNDAS
CAN VANCOUVER CPX RIVERPORT
CO DENVER AMC WESTMINSTER 24
DC WASH D.C AMC TYSONS CORNER 16
FL MIAMI CARMIKE PARISIAN 20
GA ATLANTA REGAL ATLANTIC STATION
IL CHICAGO REGAL CITY NORTH
MA BOSTON AMC BOSTON COMMONS 19
MI DETROIT CINEMARK SHOWCASE 20
MN MINNEAPOLIS AMC SOUTHDALE
MO KANSAS CITY AMC STUDIO 30
NY NEW YORK AMC LINCOLN SQUARE 12
NY NEW YORK REGAL UNION SQAURE
OH CLEVELAND CINEMARK CINEMARK 24
PA PHILADELPHIA REGAL WARRINGTON 22
TN NASHVILLE CARMIKE THOROUGHBRED 20
TN KNOXVILLE REGAL PINNACLE
TX DALLAS CINEMARK PLANO 20
TX HOSTON REGAL MARQ*E STADIUM 23
TX AUSTIN ALAMO ALAMO S LAMAR
UT SALT LAKE CITY CINEMARK CINEMARK 24 WJ
WA SEATTLE REGAL THORNTON PLACE 14
WI MILWAUKEE MARCUS BROOKFIELD 16
http://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars- ... eater-list
Booooo

I'm like 20 minutes away from Atlantic Station. But it's downtown Atlanta and a fucking hassle to deal with the traffic. I don't know if that's worth a 30 second teaser.