Recommend-Me-A-TV Series-Topic

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
RabidBEBOP wrote:
BatMan528491 wrote:Easy.

See the trailer for the pilot yourself.

The best.
Started watching this a few weeks ago, on season 3 now, its damn pretty good. Also Elisha Cuthbert is so hot.
Yes she is!!

I love season three, one of my favorites. The last half is exceptional. Particularly the final nine episodes. Simply phenomenal.

Wiki - Friday Night Lights is an American sports drama television series adapted by Peter Berg, Brian Grazer and David Nevins from a book and film of the same name. The series details events surrounding a high school football team from a fictional town called Dillon: a small, close-knit community in rural Texas. Particular focus is given to team coach Eric Taylor (Kyle Chandler) and his family. The show uses this small town backdrop to address many issues facing contemporary American culture, including school funding, racism, drugs, abortion, and lack of economic opportunities.

Eventhough I've no idea about American football, the pilot was good enough to keep me invested in the characters and Season 1, so far, has been great. :twothumbsup:

BatMan528491 wrote:Easy.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Absolutely. One of my all time favorites.

Also,

Season 1 trailer

"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote: Image

Season 1 trailer

P-P-Piper Perabo, does she get to dance... like in Looper? :modesty:

Thanks everyone, Chuck it is! And for the first question:

Firm YES to both Homeland and Breaking Bad, yesterday I recruited few of my friends.

Is the show Suits any good? People have been telling me its kind of like Mad Men in the modern age.
Why you lurking my page brah?

Is there a tv show like the movie Flight but it takes place mostly on the plane.

Weeds or Entourage?

thrice wrote:Weeds or Entourage?
Weeds, at least for the first three seasons.

Luther worth getting into?

Peace wrote:Luther worth getting into?
Yeah. It's one of my favorite British shows, even if it can often dip into the cliche. Elba's just too cool for school.