Recommend-Me-A-TV Series-Topic

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
So, what about The X-Files? I always considered starting it but never actually did. Any insight?

Panapaok wrote:So, what about The X-Files? I always considered starting it but never actually did. Any insight?
It hasn't aged well.

I sledged through the first season and a half, and I can't say I actually "enjoyed" a single episode. It's production isn't particularly great, it's pacing nearly put me to sleep regularly, and it's "monster" of the week format feels tedious and light compared to modern fair. It's a neat piece of history, that's about it.

The Shield?

The Prisoner (2009) has a killer cast and a rather decent tv.com rating but the reactions overall are not really encouraging. Anyone here has seen it?£

Master Virgo wrote:The Prisoner (2009) has a killer cast and a rather decent tv.com rating but the reactions overall are not really encouraging. Anyone here has seen it?£
Haven't seen it but apparently the original is better.

I'm going to beijing and shanghai and have a 14 hour flight there, 4.5 hour bullet train, and 27 hours of travel time back

tell me tv or anime i haven't seen and should, thank you

-Vader

Location: 'Taked baby. Meet at later bar, night or day sometime
You're The Worst just aired it's series finale. The show was consistently great throughout it's run and is worth a watch.