Marion is adorable.

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I dunno about the Carmen Electra thing talli. I mean, when the I see a picture of Marion the first thought that comes to mind isn't, "how could I get her to sleep with me", where as no one would go out with Carmen Electra for her company. I'm not saying I wouldn't "smash" Marion (this is such a cold and awkward conversation 8-) ), but it isn't the first thought that comes to mind when I see a picture of her. If that makes sense.

CrazyEight wrote:I dunno about the Carmen Electra thing talli. I mean, when the I see a picture of Marion the first thought that comes to mind isn't, "how could I get her to sleep with me", where as no one would go out with Carmen Electra for her company. I'm not saying I wouldn't "smash" Marion (this is such a cold and awkward conversation 8-) ), but it isn't the first thought that comes to mind when I see a picture of her. If that makes sense.
But Marion is the girl you take home to your mama. Carmen, eh, not so much.

CrazyEight wrote:I dunno about the Carmen Electra thing talli. I mean, when the I see a picture of Marion the first thought that comes to mind isn't, "how could I get her to sleep with me", where as no one would go out with Carmen Electra for her company. I'm not saying I wouldn't "smash" Marion (this is such a cold and awkward conversation 8-) ), but it isn't the first thought that comes to mind when I see a picture of her. If that makes sense.

i dont know when i see carmen i just think cheap and dirty...i guess when i was a teenage boy I may have went for that thing, but nowadays its definitely girls like Marion who immediately call up something in me.

Marion, Marion, Marion.
Modest, subtle, charming. Amazing, brilliant actress. Beautiful woman. And her voice could move the heart of anyone. I can think of about 30 epithets and more sophisticated expressions in my language just right now.
But words are words, eh?

I agree, that her performance and songs in "Nine" were the best thing about that movie. She didn't get the nom, because most likely she was more like lead than supporting. Nothing against Penelope really, but to be honest she wasn't that close to what Marion did. I can't believe, that she really will be there, in "Inception" with Leo, Ken, Ellen and generally this whole great cast. I hope for her being the soul and heart of Nolan's new. I think that she is probably one of the best working actress now.

I would seriously enjoy her company! Maybe one day... :P

And like I said before, Chee's sig and av rock!

Marion, Marion, Marion.... Marion is perfection. In every aspect.

I love her smile. I love her hair. I love her knees. I love how she licks her lips before she talks... :mrgreen:

Carmen looks like Megan Fox and Lindsey Lohan, an HIV bag thrown on the street and left there for a couple of days in the hot sun.

chee wrote:Carmen looks like Megan Fox and Lindsey Lohan, an HIV bag thrown on the street and left there for a couple of days in the hot sun.
"HIV bag". Very accurate comparison. :lol:

chee wrote:Carmen looks like Megan Fox and Lindsey Lohan, an HIV bag thrown on the street and left there for a couple of days in the hot sun.
Lindsay Lohan was really pretty before she went and messed herself up.
I think Carmen is pretty, but in a trashy way. If she looked more classy and acted classy, she'd be even better.

Yea, Lindsey was cute in Mean Girls. After that...gross.

Marion is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. If I think of her I just fall in love with her immediately :D