House of Cards (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Bacon wrote:
September 5th, 2018, 7:04 pm
But all these main people working on the show knew ahead of time Spacey was molesting kids and were complicit...right?
oh for sure

The Taxman wrote:
September 5th, 2018, 10:27 pm
Bacon wrote:
September 5th, 2018, 7:04 pm
But all these main people working on the show knew ahead of time Spacey was molesting kids and were complicit...right?
oh for sure
wat. did i miss something?

Panapaok wrote:
September 5th, 2018, 11:51 am
lol ofc

Ace

Ace

Actually this turned out really surprisingly damn good given the whole situation, they did the only thing they could really do to end the show without the person it was ostensibly about - it would have been easy and obvious to just tackle Claire as a proxy for Frank but instead this is about putting his legacy and memory fully to bed. The finale’s been getting a lot of bashing for leaving too many open ends aside from *the* end but that end still really works and I like it more the more I think about it. Entire cast is great, only thing is why weren’t Diane Lane/Greg Kinnear’s characters in earlier seasons given their supposed influence we see this season...

Do obviously wonder not only what Willimon originally had in mind but also how he may have tackled this whole situation with Spacey’s firing.

open ends? isn't this supposed to be the final season?

unless they're intentionally leaving it open and wanna watch the reception

anyway, I'm on episode 2, I like how spooky it is, like it's sorta Kubrickian I guess which is a neat change

on a side note, I want Campbell Scott to narrate my life