House of Cards (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
SilverHeart wrote:Sooo.........any bets on to how long till this gets cancelled after these latest allegations?
Was just wondering if this would be the end of the series.

Theyre continuing on with the show? Huh.

Bacon wrote:Theyre continuing on with the show? Huh.
One more season then done

antovolk wrote:
Will people actually want to watch it though?

Bacon wrote:
antovolk wrote:
Will people actually want to watch it though?
I mean if I was a fan of the show (never really started watching it, like so many other series lol... i'm slow), I'd finish it out of respect for all of the other people who have contributed to it very heavily, from other actors to the crew and so on. Since, you know, Spacey didn't make this all alone. But idk, I'm saying this because I don't know much about this show and how necessary this season is, the line is thin here.

i'd imagine it'd be financially reckless to end it now since they're already in production

Ah. Didn't know they were already in production. That kind of explains it, but they're still probably gonna lose a bit of money from this.

But yeah, I guess it depends on how invested in the show you are. I won't be watching this but that's just because i haven't seen the rest.

Gosh that sucks about Spacey who was one of my favorite actors. Hopefully he gets what he deserves, what a sicko.

People will still watch it. I will.