Before Midnight (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

fuck yeah

prince0gotham wrote:fuck yeah
''12 Year Project'' doesn't sound bad too. All these movies are perfect sociological study - same actors, different time.

they're unique

On the house...

The movie is meant to be intellectual though, or at least critics and film scholars think so, who've all posted many essays analyzing the themes of the movie. It's about two pseudo-intellectuals, one's scummy, the other is kinda pretty and nice, and they say remarkably stupid, though natural, things to eachother for an hour and a half. I've had deeper conversations with my dog.

Mr. Caine wrote:The movie is meant to be intellectual though, or at least critics and film scholars think so, who've all posted many essays analyzing the themes of the movie. It's about two pseudo-intellectuals, one's scummy, the other is kinda pretty and nice, and they say remarkably stupid, though natural, things to eachother for an hour and a half. I've had deeper conversations with my dog.
Dude, wtf. Movies are meant to be sincere, as they are.

m4st4 wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote:The movie is meant to be intellectual though, or at least critics and film scholars think so, who've all posted many essays analyzing the themes of the movie. It's about two pseudo-intellectuals, one's scummy, the other is kinda pretty and nice, and they say remarkably stupid, though natural, things to eachother for an hour and a half. I've had deeper conversations with my dog.
he was quoting Vader
for what purpose though i don't know

I mean the title and poster clearly say 'this is an intelectual movie'

prince0gotham wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
he was quoting Vader
for what purpose though i don't know

I mean the title and poster clearly say 'this is an intelectual movie'
Whatever, what I know is this - both are 5 stars in my book.